I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Major and Minor Prophets of the Old Testament
AIHASI JHEERMAI MANNLSATOITE EIZLKEE IDELNA SEOAH JOLE ASOM IAOBHDA NJAHO HMIAC AMHUN KKBKHAAU HIEPANAZH IHAAGG AZICHEARH LIACAMH
6. Prophesying many endtime fulfillments, this man was unharmed when thrown into a lions' den.
7. Encouraging the Jews to rebuild the Temple, his prophecies foresaw the dispersion of the Jews around the world.
9. This prophet encouraged the Jews to rebuild the Temple after returning to Jerusalem from the captivity.
11. This prophet lived through the invasion from Baylon and saw the destruction of the Temple.
12. His book is the last in the Old Testament, and he explained how the people of Judah had not learned their lesson from the Babylonian captivity, but explains hope through a coming Messiah.
15. One of his prophesies revealed Bethlehem would be the birthplace of the Messiah.
16. This prophet's wife, a prostitute, symbolized the behavior of Israel.
1. This son of Amoz began to prophesy mostly about Judah starting at the end of the reign of King Uzziah.
2. He wrote the shortest Old Testament book, which was about the destruction of Edom.
3. Traditionally ascribed to be written by Jeremiah, this book mourns the destruction of Jerusalem.
4. This man in prophesying just before Jerusalem was invaded by Babylon, made it clear "You shall have no other gods besides Me (God)."
5. He laid on his left side for 390 days to bear the iniquity of Israel.
8. He asked two important questions. Why did God allow evil in Judah, and why use an ungodly nation to punish them? God answered him.
10. The majority of his prophecy is devoted to the destruction of Nineveh.
11. This prophet at first refused to carry out God's wishes, but prophesied to Ninevah after spending three days and nights in the belly of a big fish.
13. Besides prophecies against Judah, this man also prophesied about Tyre, Sidon, the Philistines, Egpt and Edom.
14. This prophet, formerly a herdsman, foresaw the overthrow of Israel by the Assyrians.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live